Geek Menagerie: Toronto Comic Arts Festival


I had a great time at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival on Saturday and I can't believe that I hadn't been before. I came home with a bag full of stuff (more on that later) and met a few of my favourite pop artists like Brandon Bird whose Elysium is above.



I had a great chat with Scott Campbell (above, Picnic With The Draculas) and found out that he is going to be having a show at Gallery 1988 with Olly Moss, which came up because I was wearing Moss' Spoilt tee.



I also got to see the real life version of the Time Machine poster from Ryan North of Dinosaur Comics. There were plenty of others so if are in Toronto the show is on again today. Check it out.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Two Warriors Come Out Of The Sky
Great Movie Showdowns
Rise And Fall Of The Nazi Dinosaurs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+