Rudolph The Stuffed-Head Reindeer



One day the the mines went dry and Yukon Cornelius, now starving, came across his old friend Rudolph and things being the way they were... well a man's gotta eat. But in tribute he had him stuffed and a light placed in his nose to keep the light burning. The eighth day of the 12 Days of Popped Culture is brought to you by artist Mike Mitchell and my destruction of all my childhood memories.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Gingerbread Man Dissected

Knitsections & Feltidermy
It's Not Easy Dissecting Green
Space Invader Autopsy

2 comments:

  1. This would be a hilarious Christmas decoration, if real. My deer-hunting father-in-law would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure. Meanwhile I've been instructed to make sure my son doesn't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+