Inappropriate Soundtracks: Carpenters Vs. The Matrix


Even with Top Of The World playing, this scene is awesome. And I have no doubt in my mind that this is exactly what Keanu Reeves has playing in his head all the time.
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
Inappropriate Soundtracks, according to mashup creator Boonehams, take a scene from a movie, change its background music to something wildly inappropriate and thus, ruin that scene. And there are a lot of them, almost 50. Be sure to check out Reservoir Dogs Vs. Wham. (Link via Buzzfeed)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Whoa, Freakin' Sweet!
It's Not Easy Being Green
If the Shoe-icide Bomber Fits...

1 comment:

  1. "Close To You" might have been even more interesting

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+