Nirvana Vs The Beach Boys


Well I feel so broke up I wanna go home. Today's strange mashup is Nirvana Vs The Beach Boys - Smells Like Sloop John B. The only time I've seen those two bands side by side is when my iPod is feeling mischievous. Still, it works and you have to wonder if Kurt Cobain and Brian Wilson might have been kindred spirits. (Link via The Drill Down)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Come as You Are: Nevermind The Parodies
Through The Remixed Looking Glass
Richard Scarry's Sure Shot

4 comments:

  1. I do think Brian Wilson and Kurt Cobain could've been kindred spirits. They certainly seemed to have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could warp people's brains with something like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it'd be very weird, but after listening to it, I really liked it. The 2 songs matched up almost perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+