I'm No Celebrity

File these under Ways In Which My Life is Unlike a Celebrity:

•Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s lawyers have registered ShilohJoliePitt.com as a gift to the happy couple, commemorating the birth of their little one. I could be wrong, but I don’t think my lawyers will do the same for me this October. Oh right, I don’t have lawyers or my own domain either. Celeb kids, is there anything they don’t have? (Pic from Gallery of the Absurd)

• Is releasing a video of you floating about a pool the best way to confirm your pregnancy? If you are Anna Nicole, then answer is yes. Whatever happened to keeping things to yourself and retaining some privacy and dignity? Oh right, silly question.

• I don’t go to the hypnotist to cure my $100,000 in a day shopping addiction, like Lindsay Lohan does. I’m more worried about why I keep clucking like a chicken, which started somewhere around the time when I first saw a hypnotist. Maybe they can convince me yo replace the shirts I bought in university.

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2006

    That's all pretty funny...and the website for the baby...bizarre.

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 04, 2006

    What a lovely gift? That set them back about 8.95 from GoDaddy.com? Oh, wait though... They went high class and used Get-Domains-Here.com and paid $12.95. They only registered it for 1 year.

    This is according to Whois.Net
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Registrant Contact:

    Angelina Jolie (domainadmin@lavelysinger.com)
    +1.3105563501
    Fax: +1.3105563615
    c/o Lavely & Singer PC (Attorneys-At-Law)
    2049 Century Park East, Suite 2400
    Los Angeles, CA 90067
    US

    Creation date: 27 May 2006 20:27:26
    Expiration date: 27 May 2007 20:27:26
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2006

    Wow, $12.95 U.S.? As I say, celebreties live in a different world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 04, 2006

    $12.95 to save them 100K from a squatter. Makes me wish I would have bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 05, 2006

    OMG if I hear any more about Brad & Angelina's spawn, I'll drive rusty nails in my eyes. And Ummmm.....Anna Nicole is bringing a child into the world, sweet. I'm gonna go stick my head in the oven now. Her comment concerning the rumor, "did she get pregnant by some guy"......well, yes, Anna, we figured you were pregnant by a guy but hey, thanks for clearing all that up. Maybe Bobby Trendy is the daddy? Mahahahaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 06, 2006

    Get those nails ready, Sassy. Our new gods are selling pics of the miracle babe to Getty and donating the procedes to charity. They will soon be in every celeb publication and in millions of blogs (with the watermark still intact, naturally).

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 07, 2006

    For a baby that's supposed to be beyond human beauty, she's pretty ugly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+